is one of the best trains operating company and that is fully based on commuter rail network. It is operated under the United Kingdom and centered on Liverpool, Merseyside. All trains service network are predominantly electric with diesel trains and running on the city line. There are two city line branches that are currently being electrified on the AC system and having 67 stations that are spread across 75 miles of route of which 6.5 miles is underground. This network almost carries over 100,000 passengers each day. In 1969, Mersey rail was established and getting a one network in 1977 when new tunnel were constructed under Liverpool's city and Birkenhead.
Mersey Rail Network
The Mersey rail operated two lines and having busiest British urban networks outside London and transporting almost 100,000 passengers a day. The Mersey train network services run on the Northern line and Wirral line and also covering the Liverpool suburban area and Merseyside.
- Northern Line: - The Northern line covers link from Liverpool city centre with Southport, Ormskirk, kirkby and Hunts Cross to the south.
- Wirral Line: - The Wirral lines covers River Mersey, links Liverpool with New Brighton, west Kirby, Chester and Ellesmere Port.
On Board services
Mersey Rail line provides various kinds of on Board services which are helpful for the customers. If customer lost an items on one of our train or stations and our staff finds it, then you have to assured we are making full effort to return to its owners. Here, disabled persons can also find valuable services from Mersey rail stuff. This train provides various kinds of on Board services that are:-
- Passenger charter: - The Charter is summary of the quality services, which are offer by Mersey Rail. This summary also shows how we offer refunds when our services fall below the standards set.
- Corporate season tickets scheme: - The corporate season tickets scheme helps to make a stress out of the daily commute to work. Their annual season tickets are offers to the company employee and amount is deducted from their salary over a 12 months period.
- Security Matters: - Mersey rail also provides security based services that mean whole stations are fully secured by the these things that are
- Secured Car parks
- CCTV on the Train
- CCTV on the Stations
Mersey Rail Ticket Types
Mersey Rail also provides various types of train ticket services. Customer can book tickets well in advance and can get valuable services. Visitors can save huge amount during their journey and can also get various kinds deals and special offers. These offers are:-
Contact Mersey Rail:
- Special offers for the family tickets
- If you are planning for the group travel then you can get various group tickets offers.
- The Mersey Rail line also provides various offers to Advance tickets.
- Customers can also get various offers in Rail Card.
- Customers can easily get their refund under Refunds Policy.
Toll Free: 0151 702 2071, 0151 702 2345, 0871 200 2233
National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950